Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Words of God

Utter peace. Silence. I wait in a meadow of calm- waiting for someone to meet me. Although I am alone- feelings of loneliness retreat. Streams of love surround me as I am warmed by unique rays of sun. This warmth doesn't retreat but fills me, leaving me satisfied. I can hear sweet symphonies rustling through the breeze, songs of hope. I feel like a curious child waiting to see what will happen next.

I doze from the complete exhaustion I'm facing and I fall; I fall into darkness where the loneliness and insecurity sets in again. The sky above is no longer visable and I'm desperately crying out for someone- anyone to hear my cry; my cries fall of the world's deaf ear.

Then through the darkness, I see a light coming towards me. I fall on my knees, but before I hit the ground I am captured and carried in the strongest arms I have ever felt before. These arms hold me close to a steady heartbeat and the comfort is unfathomable. He wipes away my tears and says, "Child, I'll never let you fall. I'll hold you so close for my eyes are upon you." He hid me under his wings and I listened to his beautiful voice as he comforted me over and over again.

2 comments:

  1. I like this post a lot and enjoy your style... but I really appreciate your love and dependance for the Lord. That's awesome

    ReplyDelete